Class Field Trips
Bring your class to the Museum and/or Monarch Sanctuary for a fun, hands-on learning experience designed for classes grades Pre K - 5. Our programs last around 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Field trip programs are free. There is a suggested donation of $1 per student.
Class Field Trip Programs
- Predator & Prey Adaptations, Grades K - 1
- Rocks and Minerals, Grade 1
- Life Cycles, Grades K - 2
- Natural Resources of the Ohlone, Grades 3 - 4
- Birds and Adaptations, Grades 2-4
- Food Chains, Grade 5
- Monarch Sanctuary Visit, All Grades
- General Museum Tour, All Ages
Schedule a Field Trip
Please complete the form below to schedule a field trip to either the Museum or Butterfly Sanctuary. Your field trip is not confirmed until you receive confirmation from the Museum's Education Programs Manager, Allison Watson. If you have any questions about a field trip or class program, please contact her at (831) 648-5716 Ext. 20 or email@example.com.