For over half a century this Wildflower Show has been one of the largest on the Northern and Western Hemispheres with over 600 species and varieties of wildflowers. This is truly an event that generations of families can remember.
The Museum partners with the Monterey Bay Chapter of the California Native Plant Society (CNPS) to hold this cherished annual event. Over 30 members of the Native Plant Society spend over a week scouring Monterey County and beyond collecting the finest specimens of wildflowers blooming that spring.
Botanists, garden enthusiasts, and people just looking for flowers they would like to plant in their gardens will all appreciate this comprehensive and spectacular array of wildflowers.
Wildflower Show and Museum Admission (tickets can be purchased when you arrive at the Museum):
- $8.95 adults who live outside of Monterey County
- $5.95 youth 4-18, students with ID, military who live outside of Monterey County
- Free for 3 y.o. and under
- Free for Museum Members and CNPS Members
- $5 admission for Monterey County residents