Exploring the Central Coast:
Then & Now 135 Years of History
Saturday, October 20th, 2018
This event will be held from 6:30-9:00pm
The Museum will be closed on this day during regular hours
2018 marks the 135th anniversary for the Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History showcasing the birds and wildlife, plants, geology, and cultural richness that make the California Central Coast unique in the world.
This lively celebration will feature different aspects of local history over the past 135 years, five local wineries pouring wines, five local chefs providing food tastings, live music, silent auction and a benefit drawing!
This event is our main fundraiser for the year, and as a non profit we depend on our wonderful community support to continue to our work. For more information, contact us by email or phone. Thank you for your support, and we hope you will be participating in this fabulous event!
Executive Director, Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History
831.648.5716, ext 10
Tickets may be purchased by calling the Museum at 831.648.5716, in person or at the door. Don’t wait — get your tickets before they are gone!
BENEFIT DRAWING PRIZES
Santa Cruz Dreams
• Chaminade One (1) Night Stay with breakfast valid Sunday through Thursday
• Lunch or Dinner at Hula’s Santa Cruz $100
• O’Neill Yacht Charter 2 tickets for a 1.5 hour sail
• Hofsas House Two (2) Night Stay
• Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner at La Piccola Casa $100
Meet the Winemaker
• Wine tasting for 10 people with Winemakers Josh and Julie Ruiz on the patio at Twisted Roots in Carmel Valley
• 5 bottles of Twisted Roots Wine hand selected by the Winemakers
• Gift certificates for: Rio Grill, Portobello’s in Salinas, Big Fish on Fisherman’s Wharf, Beach House, Hula’s, La Piccola Casa and Montrio Bistro. Each certificate is $100
Sanctuary by the Bay
Value of $1,000 to $1,200
• Sanctuary by the Bay ~ Pacific Grove, CA 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Vacation Home Two (2) Night Stay
• Occupancy - Sleeps 6 - King, King & Queen
• 1,800 Square-foot Vacation Home
• Complimentary Wine and Cheese on Arrival
• Two (2) - 2 Day Monterey Bay Aquarium Tickets
• Gift Certificate for $500 for lunch or dinner at Haute Enchilada in Moss Landing. (Food and Alcoholic Beverages Included, Gratuity is not included.)