Make your donation to the Museum with MC Gives
between November 10th and December 31st
For so many of us, the beauty of the California Central Coast is why we live here. The Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History has been a part of that lifestyle for generations. Opened in 1883, our Museum is more than an historic experience in natural history, it’s a way for families, teachers, and students of all ages to learn more about the area we love.
Your help makes our mission possible.
We invite you to donate between Thursday, November 10th, and Saturday, December 31st. Your support will be matched by
Monterey County Gives! This annual match, made possible by the Community Foundation for Monterey County and the Monterey County Weekly newspaper, allows the Museum to receive 100 percent of your donation, plus a matching amount determined on a percentage basis.
It’s easy to be involved
- Make your check payable to the CFMC/MC Gives!
- Add “PG Museum” to the memo line
- Mail the enclosed information to the Museum between
- November 10th and December 31st to take part
- Donate online at https://www.montereycountygives.com/nonprofit/pg-museum/
- under Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History